HOW TO USE:
1. To filter the information on the map, select variables from the green drop-down menus at the top. To select multiple items from the same menu, hold the control key on your keyboard. The eraser icon which appears when hovering over the green drop-down menus can be used to reset your selections.
2. To see a summary of results, hover your cursor over the coloured boxes.
3. To find out more about the surveys, click the square “Focus mode” icon in the top right of the “Detailed information” table to get a full-screen view.
4. Click directly on any element of the chart or table to view specific information. Click on the element again to reset your view.
5. The size of the coloured boxes is proportional to the number of surveys in each country and for each crop.